What is Caesars Foundation?
The Caesars Foundation is a private foundation funded by a percentage of operating income from Caesars Entertainment’s resorts. The Foundation is the entity through which Caesars Entertainment funds programs and projects of $10,000 or more, as well as not-for-profit giving requirements, are fixed by certain operating jurisdictions. The Foundation’s intention is to strengthen organizations and programs in the communities where their employees and their families live and work.
How to apply for Caesars Foundation?
Applications must be submitted through Caesars Entertainment properties the corporate office will not accept any requests for funding. You may mail your proposal directly to the property located nearest to your community.
When submitting your request, please be sure to include the following documents:
- Petition letter emphasizing your organization is seeking a foundation grant
- Description of project to be funded
- Short statement of your organization’s history, goals and accomplishments to-date
- Internal Revenue Service tax exemption letter granting 501(c)(3) designation
- List of current funding sources pertaining to the request
- List of your organization’s governing board members (preferably on organization letterhead)
- Diversity statement
- Gift recognition information (please note that all recognition opportunities must acknowledge the Caesars Foundation, not the sponsoring property)
Where to send applications for Caesars Foundation?
Kindly send the applications to this address:
One Caesars Palace Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For more information on Caesars Foundation, please contact:
General information: 702.880.4728