What is Anheuser-Busch Foundation Grant?
Since 1997, the Anheuser-Busch Foundation and Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. have contributed over $450 million to several charitable organizations. The company uses the slogan: “Making Friends is our Business” and has extended their belief to their philanthropic efforts. Philanthropic outreach is the center of the business philosophy of Anheuser-Busch. It has been so ever since 1906 when the company made a monetary donation to the American Red Cross in support of those affected by the earthquake in San Francisco.
Who are eligible for Anheuser-Busch Foundation Grant?
The company, Anheuser-Bush has set its primary focus on areas like education, environmental conservation and economic development. The company also gives support to the United States military and relief and disaster preparedness efforts.
The company focuses its contributions to organizations that are located in communities where the company and the subsidiaries operate their major facilities and where their employees and their families work and live.
How to apply for Anheuser-Busch Foundation Grant?
Applicants should follow the general guidelines in submitting their proposals for a review. The deadline for the 2011 proposal submission has passed. The company will be accepting 2012 requests later this year.
The following information should in your proposal:
- The official name of the organization
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number
- A brief general description of your organization’s major activities and purposes
- The purpose of the request, including the amount requested and the total project budget
- Dates and amounts of any previous grants from Anheuser-Busch
- Is your organization a United Way member agency?
- Does your organization have a permanent liquor license?
- Sponsorship benefits to be awarded (for corporate sponsorships only)
Also, include the following items with your proposal:
- Most recent audited financial statement
- Current operating budget (including project budget)
- Annual report (or other materials summarizing programs)
- List of current board of directors and their affiliations
- List of current corporate contributors
- IRS letter of tax-exempt certification
- Please do not include videos with your proposal
Where to send applications for Anheuser-Busch Foundation Grant?
Applications must be sent to the following mailing address:
One Busch Place. St. Louis, MO 63118
For more information on Anheuser-Busch Foundation, contact:
Call at 1-800-342-5283, Monday through Friday, 11am-8pm CST